Easy-To-Make Winter Animal Penguin Cookies Recipe Snack For Kids!
Cooking and baking helps children learn about nutrition and build their literacy, math, social and fine motor skills.
This super easy and delicious penguin cookies recipe snack craft is simple enough for preschool and kindergarten children to follow. And, it’s perfect for a winter animal lesson plan at home or in the classroom!
10 Little Penguins: A Pop-Up Book written by Jean-Luc Fromental, is a delightful book to read to children to teach counting backwards from ten to zero. And, there are so many great activities to go along with the book, like this winter animal Oreo penguin cookies recipe and Winter Song for kids!
While the kids are making their Oreo penguin cookies recipe snack craft, play The Winter Song for children in the background.
The Winter Song for kids is a nice complement to this super fun kids penguin cookies recipe craft activity!
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get make Oreo Penguins with the kids!
This super easy penguin cookies recipe will keep them loving the kitchen and busy for hours!
- Oreo cookies
- Candy Corn
- Have the children twist off one side of an Oreo cookie and break it into 2 pieces. These will be the Penguin's wings.
- Next, have the children place the Penguin wings on the creamy half of the Oreo cookie. Make sure the wings are spread out.
- Next, have the children put another half of an Oreo that does not have the creamy on top of the creamy half of the Oreo cookie. This will be the Penguin's head.
- Then, have the children add 2 candy corns at the bottom of the creamy half of the Oreo cookie. These will be the Penguin's feet.
- After that, have the children add another candy corn in the middle of the Penguin's head. This will be the Penguin's beak.
- Lastly, have the children place 2 M&M's for the Penguin's eyes.
And, voila, the children have now made a Winter Animal Oreo Penguin Snack! What a sweet and delicious Winter Animal recipe craft activity for preschool and kindergarten children. Just perfect for a Winter Animal-theme unit!